Advanex Hexatorq friction hinges now set the industry standard for reliable, cost effective motion control.
This range of torque hinges are innovative, high quality, metal and plastic resin hinge assemblies that offer an exceptional smoothness of motion and allow accurate positioning.
Names vary for these type of hinges with constant-torque and free stop hinges among other names but the Advanex range of friction hinges is capable of covering all these requirements
Available in a range of standardized sizes, and available with or without integral mounting brackets, to meet most application requirements.
Conventional spring type hinges used in high temperture environments or cyclic applications require regular lubrication to prevent damage to mating parts.
The Hexatorq constant torque design, utilising a modern engineered plastic resin, requires no lubrication.
Extensive design & durability testing has found that in either elevated temperature or constant cyclic applications Hexatorq hinges experience a predictable drop-off in torque, and will then return to preset torque values after a minimal cool down period. This means no damage to your expensive part!
By utilising our motion control Hexatorq series of hinges you can significantly reduce your typical design to manufacture time cycle. Add those savings right to your bottom line!
For additional technical data on Hexatorq hinges visit the Hexatorq Technical Data page.
- Consistent Torque Life - Designed for 30,000 Cycles without failure
- Highly Durable Hinges - Virtually no Wear & Tear
- No Spring Back - Holds Position during full range of motion
- Maximised Space & Weight savings - Lightweight & Compact
- Standardised Design - 6 Torque Ranges & serveral mounting options
- Corrosion Resistant - Stainless Steel & Resin Material
- Easy mounting without brackets - Hex Configuration
- No Foreign Object Damage - No metal on metal, no particulates
- Eliminates contamination or corrosion - No Lubrication Required